This assessment provides data-driven insight into your existing server and database resources to assess and build your cloud migration strategy.
Our Azure Foundation Assessment enables you to assess your cloud readiness, prioritize Azure-ready workloads, &align your migration strategy with vision, security & compliance, establishing connectivity & governance, by leveraging the Cloud Adoption Framework, Enterprise-Scale & other best practices.
Over a 4-6 week timeline, outcomes will include:
• Alignment with business strategy & cloud business case
• Infrastructure discovery (networking, resiliency, hybrid connectivity, etc.)
• Cloud organizational hierarchy review - Azure account, tenant, security model, additional partners, EA/CSP, etc.
• Data-driven resource discovery with Movere
• Design and implement core infrastructure and networking - Virtual WAN, S2S VPN, ExpressRoute, 3rd party firewalls, etc.
• Design of cloud governance blueprint and configuration of baseline Azure Policy
• Baseline of Cost Management, Security Center, Compliance Center implementation and analysis
• Operational monitoring, alerting and observability strategy aligned with customer ecosystem
• Automation strategy for IaC, CI/CD, source control, Azure resource provisioning, developer velocity
• Application portfolio analysis and assessments with CAST Highlight and Azure tooling
• Workload discovery, classification and planning workshops
• Definition of Cloud leadership teams and Skills Initiative recommendations
• Workload migration, application modernization, app refactoring and/or custom dev
• Environment assessment
• Movere implementation & scans
• Manual review of key solutions
• Access to analysis tenant
• Findings presentation & action plan
Actual costs may vary depending on engagement length. Microsoft funding may be available.