DevOps Kickstarter Workshops and Consultancy Program will allow organizations to adopt the Agile method of working, delivering projects in line with DevOps principles with the use of the Azure DevOps.
Adhering to best practices is much easier with the right tools. This is where Azure DevOps shines. It is a tool that provides developers with services to support teams to plan work, collaborate on code development, and build and deploy applications. All those benefits are shown during Predica’s DevOps Kickstarter Assessment. As a result of this engagement, organizations will begin to see smoother collaboration between various teams, higher security of releases and end products of better quality. Predica’s team defines the project to be delivered and helps the customer’s team to deliver its first iterations.
Why should an organization adopt DevOps as a process? Based on our experience with complex projects, we find that using DevOps as a practice mitigates the risk of slow or ineffective reaction to market developments in an environment of uncertainty, complexity, and rapid change.
With Azure DevOps, customers' business will be able to quickly use its technical capabilities to collaborate effectively, create and deploy higher-quality solutions, and respond appropriately to changing their clients' requirements.
During this Assessment, your team with Predica’s experts will:
- Asses your organization’s maturity in DevOps during the initial workshop
- Define a project with a releasable scope, which will be deployed to production
- Define a project backlog and establish a process of managing it
- Work day-to-day with Predica’s experts on implementing Scrum and DevOps practices
- Deploy the project product to production with CI/CD pipeline.
- DevOps maturity assesment - 1 day
- Kickstarter workshop -1 day
- Business workshop - 3 days
- Technical workshop - 2 days
- Deployment pipelines -5 days
Pricing factors which might change estimated pricing are travel and requirements for on-site work.