This briefing is for Azure Administrators who implement, manage, and monitor identity, governance, storage, compute, VMs, and other resources in cloud environments.
This briefing is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Before attending this briefing, you should:
* Be familiar with Azure Fundamentals
* Have experience in operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
* Understand on-premises virtualization technologies, including VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
* Understand network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
* Understand Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
* Understand resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
In this briefing, we will be discussing the following topics:
* Governance and Compliance
* Azure Administration
* Virtual Networking
* Intersite Connectivity
* Network Traffic Management
* Azure Storage
* Azure Virtual Machines
* Serverless Computing
* Data Protection
NOTE: See attached document for a detailed course outline for the main 4-days workshop.