This is one of the five MOC workshops for the Exam AZ-300: Azure Architect Technologies (1 of 5) - Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure.
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, & networking.
Before taking this course, it is recommended that you have passed the Azure Administrator (AZ-103) exam
Module 1: Managing Azure Subscriptions & Resources
You will explore Azure monitoring capabilities using Azure alerts, Azure activity logs, & Log Analytics. You will learn to query, analyze, & interpret the data viewed in Log Analytics.
Module 2: Implementing and Managing Storage
You will learn about Azure storage accounts, data replication, how to use Azure Storage Explorer, & monitor storage.
Module 3: Deploying & Managing Virtual Machines (VMs)
* Create Virtual Machines (VM)s within the Azure Portal
* Create Virtual Machines (VM)s using Azure PowerShell
* Create Virtual Machines (VM)s using ARM templates
* Deploy Linux Virtual Machines (VM)s
* Monitor Virtual Machines (VM)s
Module 4: Configuring & Managing Virtual Networks
You will create & implement virtual networks using the Azure Portal, Azure PowerShell & CLI. You will receive an overview of how to assign IP addresses to Azure resources to communicate with other Azure resources, your on-premises network, & the Internet.
* Network routing using routing tables & algorithms
* Inter-site connectivity using VNet-to-VNet connections & VPNs
* Virtual network peering for regional & global considerations
* Gateway transit
Module 5: Managing Identities
This module covers Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) for IT Admins and Developers with a focus on the Azure AD multi-tenant cloud-based directory & identity management service.
* Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
* Built-in roles
* Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR)
* Authentication methods for a password reset
NOTE: Please contact us for group discounts and flexible scheduling for all of our workshops to meet your requirements.