Understand how Azure's many security related services fit into your wider organizational security model.
Understand how Azure's many security related services fit into your wider organizational security model. Protiviti Azure Architects will work with your security team to identify opportunities to optimize and broaden the use of Azure security services. This will aid you to optimize security tooling and spend.
Protiviti will work through the following approach to assist your organization to optimize its use of Azure security services:
1. Initial Discovery. Understand current state security model and tooling
2. Identify opportunities to broaden the use of Azure Security services
3. Conduct a service comparison between Azure Security services and current tooling
4. Deliver comparison and recommendations
5. Design the future state security model outlining the desired configuration of each Azure Security service. For example: defining how identity management is going to be conducted across end users, administrators and developers.
6. Develop a remediation roadmap that will guide the client through the steps to achieve their desired Azure focused security model.
7. Close out Meeting and next Steps.
This design activity looks at your broader security model and helps your organisation define how to utilise each Azure service, the cost implications for comparison and what the scope of that service would be.
The output is a clear understanding of how your organisation will utilize Azure services to fulfil your broader security model, and where an Azure service ends and other services start.
We find that this design activity creates security tooling and cost efficiencies as well as enabling multiple other security endeavours such as logging and monitoring and key management.
Final pricing will be determined by size of the organization, number of security tools and maturity of Azure practices.