SCC’s Cloud Cost and Performance Optimisation service provides proactive cost optimisation and performance assurance on public and hybrid cloud environments.
* This service aims to reduce cost and improve performance across your cloud and hybrid infrastructure estate.
* SCC will provide a periodical report that provides both a headline summary of the potential cost and performance gains, plus a detailed breakdown of the recommended actions.
* Cost optimisation is a continual process of refinement and improvement across an applications end-to-end lifecycle. From the initial proof of concept through to the ongoing operation of production workloads, the service helps you:
* Define business outcomes
* Provide a roadmap to transition to Hybrid/Cloud
* Build cost governance policies to minimise costs
* Monitor resource utilisation
* Maximising your return on investment
* For most organisations the success of their cloud strategy is the construction and management of reliable, secure, performant, and cost-effective public cloud platforms.
* Using an agentless virtual appliance to navigate CPU, virtual memory, storage and application demands, SCC will help you to right-size utilisation and where appropriate implement policies to shut down unused workloads for test and development.