Covering the integration and use of Azure Boards, Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts and Test Plans, into your organisations existing and evolving DevOps practices and workflows.
When moving to Azure, Servent can help leverage appropriate DevOps practices for you to manage Azure resources with end-to-end traceability of tasks and a move to proactive operations with the _"shifting left"_ principle. Servent will ensure you are best placed to get the most out of the **Azure DevOps** platform and the DevOps toolchains of your choice.
- Define cloud resources in a descriptive way so that environments are versioned and committed together with application code into repositories. Manage git repositories, share, and collaborate with **GitHub** or **Azure Repos**.
- From code to cloud, automate each part of the DevOps process with continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) with **Azure Pipelines**.
- Adopt Agile methods with planning, tracking, and reporting for shorter release cycles and full visibility into your development and infrastructure workflows, using **Azure Boards**.
* Treat infrastructure as code, letting you deploy cloud resources in repeatable and reliable fashion, ensuring cloud environments are fully governed, with **ARM templates**, **Azure Blueprints** and open-source tools such as **HashiCorp Terraform**.
* Monitor infrastructure and applications health, alerting and integrate into your existing dashboards or utilize the native **Azure Monitor** and **Azure dashboards** toolsets.
In leveraging the **Azure DevOps platform**, Servent can assist you on your journey to a Modern Enterprise. Helping provide the complete "Plan", "Develop", "Deliver" and "Operate" aspects for all your Azure resources management needs and your DevOps maturity.
The price of this offering is estimated and will vary depending on which Azure DevOps services you choose to consume. As it is an entirely modular offering it is not always necessary to choose every component and as a result the price provided is for estimate only.