In 3 days, Shadow-Soft will review your current OpenShift environment and provide a high-level report with recommendations, best practices, and a roadmap.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Red Hat Apex Partner, Shadow-Soft’s certified engineers can architect, implement, and integrate an Azure Red Hat OpenShift (ARO) solution to meet unique requirements. We can assist with troubleshooting and optimizing an Azure Red Hat OpenShift cluster.
## What’s Included:
* Assess your Azure subscriptions, resource groups, security configuration, and general configuration related to ARO
* Assess OpenShift cluster, specifically reviewing cluster sizing, capacity/network planning, storage, cluster monitoring, and existing integrations
* Assess OpenShift platform operations, including cluster security and governance, backup, performance, logging, and metrics
* Troubleshoot OpenShift cluster issues
* Assess use of Azure Services and recommend best practice Azure architecture to support Red Hat OpenShift
Review security practices, including Azure Identity Management (IDM) and Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
## Key Benefits:
* Azure and Red Hat Certified Engineers
* PoC funding programs available
* Enablement and training