This FREE 2 Hour Workshop will help you learn how Microsoft Sentinel is a scalable, cloud-native solution for SIEM and SOAR, incorporating proven Azure services, like Log Analytics and Logic Apps.
See and stop threats before they cause harm, with SIEM reinvented for a modern world. Microsoft Sentinel is your birds-eye view across the enterprise.
Microsoft Sentinel provides Security information and event management (SIEM) and Security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR).
Collect Security data across your enterprise
Detect Threats with vast threat intelligence
Investigate Critical incidents guided by AI
Respond Rapidly and automate protection
This workshop will provide an overview of Microsoft Sentinel, covering:
* Collect data by using data connectors
* Create interactive reports by using workbooks
* Correlate alerts into incidents by using analytics rules
* Automate and orchestrate common tasks by using playbooks
* Investigate the scope and root cause of security threats
* Hunt for security threats by using built-in queries
* Enhance your threat hunting with notebooks, and
* Download security content from the community
This workshop will define Slalom's approach with technology that empowers your business while keeping security in harmony with your business:
* People First
* Impactful Delivery
* Long Term Planning
After the workshop, you can consider next steps, including a 1:1 Demo for you and your team, a Proof of Concept in your environment, a Customized Strategy Session, or Requirements Gathering and Implementation Roadmap (available for additional fees).