SNP Technologies brings the power and ease of PaaS to your open-source, Content Management System (CMS) workloads.
If your organization has CMS workloads on premises, on virtual machines (IaaS), or hosting service that does not scale to meet your needs, engage SNP to pilot Azure Web App for Containers + Azure Database for MariaDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL. Let SNP demonstrate the performance, security, scalability and cost savings for your use case.
Our 2 week engagement provides the confidence to take the next step with SNP and Azure and garner the benefits of PaaS.
WEEK 1: DISCOVERY & ASSESSMENT:
* Overview of the hosting process with Azure’s open source PaaS.
* Understand the customer’s workloads and dependencies.
* Identify an application suitable for the Pilot.
* SNP studies the application system, current infrastructure and usage trends from technical and functional perspectives.
* Assessments of web and database tier are performed to ascertain compatibility with Azure PaaS.
WEEK 2: DESIGN & PILOT:
* SNP creates a solution blueprint with a recommended architecture and implementation approach for hosting the chosen CMS application workloads.
* Initial hosting of the workloads to demo & validate the functionality the migration to Azure PaaS.
* A successful Pilot sets the stage for a production ready deployment.
* Azure subscription setup
* Assessment report
* Architecture diagram
* Migration plan walkthrough
* Application deployed to Azure
* Database migration to Azure
* Implementation documentation