SNP 2-week PoC offers customers multiple VDI deployment options for Citrix solutions on Microsoft Azure—including virtual apps, desktops, data and networking.
Week 1: Discovery & Assessment:
* Overview of customer business objective regarding virtual desktop solution.
* Overview of the business applications running on virtual desktop solution and user locations.
* Walkthrough of the existing virtual desktop solution
* Identifying the dependencies for virtual desktops infrastructure.
* Whiteboarding session to discuss the overview of the Citrix VDI solution on Azure, focusing on business needs and strategy to implement.
* The customer’s environment is analysed with services like case workshops, staging pilot and demo labs and establishing a migration roadmap.
* Presentation of discovery results.
* Proposed architecture.
* Reference documentation and video snippets.
Week 2: Design & PoC
* The SNP architects consolidate the results from the assessment phase and deliver a proposed process flow, checklists, architecture reports detailing the recommendations.
* High level design blueprint of the virtual desktop solution
* PoC deployment
* Virtual desktops infrastructure setup.
* Detailed documentation on infrastructure management
* Test results and recommendations