SoftServe is a digital authority, operating at the cutting edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, media, financial services, and manufacturing and software, we implement end-to-end solutions, delivering the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
About Azure Stack HCI
Hyperconvergence is an IT framework that unifies computing, storage, networking, and advanced management capabilities into a single system to minimize data center complexity and increase scalability. Azure Stack HCI is a hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) cluster solution that hosts virtualized Windows and Linux workloads and their storage in a hybrid infrastructure. At the end of the engagement, the customer can expect the following outcomes:
- Overview of Azure Stack HCI concept and use cases.
- Installed and configured Azure Stack HCI cluster, including dependencies.
- Enabled Azure cloud integration services.
- Identified, deployed, and validated PoC workload.
- Overviewing benefits, concepts, main features, and use cases of the Azure Stack HCI
- Overviewing Azure cloud integration services
- Reviewing PoC workload’s capability to be deployed to the HCI cluster
- Assessing infrastructure readiness to install Azure Stack HCI
- Configuring Azure Stack HCI hardware
- Installing & configuring dependencies and prerequisites
- Installing Azure Stack HCI OS
- Setting up Azure Stack HCI Cluster
- Configuring Azure Stack HCI Cluster & enabling main features
- Preparing Azure cloud to integrate with the HCI cluster
- Enabling Hybrid cloud features
- Creating & configuring computing, storage volumes, and networking
- Deploying PoC workload to the HCI cluster
- Validating PoC workload
- Revealed Azure Stack HCI concepts, use cases, and features
- Assistance on Azure Stack HCI hardware installation
- Installed and configured Azure Stack HCI Cluster
- Azure Stack HCI Cluster integrated with Azure
- Deployed and validated PoC workload on Azure Stack HCI
The price quoted is indicative and will vary depending upon the actual complexity and scope.