S4/HANA on Azure Pilot Conversion understand the impact on data, custom code & business processes
This innovative program is designed to address current challenges SAP customers face with their migration plans to S/4HANA while also deciding when and to what extent to leverage the technology potential of Azure and in particular the associated cloud economics benefits.
Why S4/HANA on Azure Pilot Conversion:
Customers who take advantage of the S/4HANA on Azure Conversion Pilot program gain invaluable insight and experience with the S/4HANA application, platform technology, as well as Azure cloud. The knowledge attained throughout the process allows for advanced decision making and influences the overall strategy and roadmap when moving to S/4HANA and Azure.
SoftwareONE customers appreciate the S/4HANA on Azure Conversion Pilot program because it provides awareness and understanding on how their existing SAP ECC system as well the operations of SAP on cloud would be impacted prior to embarking on an end-to-end S/4HANA migration on Azure.
What SoftwareONE Delivers?
• Business alignment: Agree on Business Priorities, Stakeholder alignment
• Azure Platform Readiness: Procurement and deployment of Azure platform
• Best Practice: Introduction of available business case building tools, license advisory services, and industry best practices
• System Copy: Copy of your SAP Production instance is restored on Azure
• Build & Assessment: System build and S/4HANA readiness assessment
• Technical Conversion: DMO conversion from ECC to S/4HANA is performed
• Custom Code Remediation: S/4HANA Pilot Program scope is executed
• Integration Points: Integration to SAP & Azure services as well as external applications
• Functional Configuration: Configuration/ Recommendation of Simplification List
• Fiori Enablement: Fiori Integration and Apps deployment
• Data Migration: Strategize Data Migration Approach and Migrate to S/4HANA