Managed Cloud Services for Azure is an offering by T-Systems which covers consultancy services, managed services (IaaS, PaaS), billing services and operational support.
# Managed Cloud Services for Azure from T-Systems is a fully implemented offering which consists of:
* Rapid help and problem solving from the start in dealing with the public cloud
* Continual support during operation to ensure high quality of service
* Transparency regarding resource use and consumption
* Professional cost control
* Ensuring that all governance guidelines, including security, are maintained
# Telekom Managed Cloud Services for Azure consist of two modules:
* MCS Azure – Foundation: Telekom commissions an Azure policy framework agreed with the customer and manages
Azure core resources (virtual network, routing, peering, KeyVault, and – if required – additional resources by agreement) for each defined Azure region in all managed subscriptions. The provisioning and instantiation of managed Azure resource groups and cost reporting is included.
* MCS Azure – Advanced: This is an extension of the "MCS Azure – Foundation" service. Telekom provides and manages Azure Virtual Machines (VM)/operating system instances (OS). The customer can deploy the specified Azure resources via self-service using the Azure Portal or a customized provisioning API (provisioning based on the ARM templates). "MCS Azure Advanced" is activated for each managed subscription.
# Opportunities for Clients:
* With Managed Cloud Services for Azure and T-Systems operational excellence we help our clients to:
** Adopt cloud innovations fast and drive better business outcome
** Support IT and business transformation and
** Deliver IT in a new way and profit from better reliability and scalability
* T-Systems is one of Microsoft's largest System Integration and Hosting Partners worldwide. We deliver digital business solutions on top of Microsoft Azure and are an one-stop partner to clients on their digital journey.
# For further information: