During this 3 day workshop your team will learn the “art of the possible” with Azure.
You will have the opportunity to work with Tallan and Microsoft resources to help develop a strategic plan and understanding for building and moving applications/workloads to Azure. This engagement will consist of presentations, group discussion, and hands on learning through hacks based around different technologies in the Azure cloud suite.
### Day 1
* Tallan team will present on Azure and go through what is possible with Azure.
* We will go through use cases and the variety of different tools in Azure that were used to drive business value in client examples.
* Group discussion will be formed during the day to discuss questions those have around Azure and tools that can be used for development and deployment to Azure.
* Open Q&A Forum.
* Hacks are presented and group is broken up into teams to begin work.
### Day 2
* Groups will work on hacks with assistance from Tallan and Microsoft resources.
### Day 3
* Groups will continue to work on hacks/POC’s to get them to a point where they are presentable.
* Groups will present there POC’s and discuss challenges, common pit falls, and Azure benefits that were discovered during the hackathon.
* Education on Azure.
* Ability to work on a POC that you can build off of.
* Strategy and plan for developing and deploying applications on Azure.
**Note:** Cost is estimated due to variations in length of engagement and other expenses.