*Develop and implement a standard governance architecture allows you control cloud costs, manage cloud usage, and standardize & monitor the cloud services you use across your organization. *
Tallan can help you assess the governance structure needed for your organization and ensure that you are:
* Enforcing and auditing your policies for Azure Services
* Creating compliant environments
* Compliant with external regulations
* Monitoring spend and encouraging accountability across your organization
After the assessment you will have an Azure Governance plan outlined and documented that you can reference and use for implementation of governance across all Azure subscriptions.
1. Identify current state governance in AWS, Google, or any other cloud (if on-prem we will start from scratch)
2. Map and create governance architecture for Azure
3. Educate & discuss Azure Governance tools
4. Develop a phased migration and implementation plan to move to the proposed governance structure in Azure
1. Documentation for current state governance
2. Documentation for Azure Governance architecture
3. Training on Azure Governance tools including: Azure Management Groups, Azure Policy, Azure Blueprints, Azure Resource Graph, and Azure Cost Management
4. Documentation for migration and implementation plan.
**Note:** Cost is estimated due to variations in length of engagement and other expenses.