Telco BSS and CRM Assessment includes 5 days services by our Telco consultants and architects to provide you proposal for IT improvements to save cost and increase your time to market.
Telco BSS and CRM Assessment project is ideal for CSP (Communication Service Provider) company which would like to reduce complexity and cut cost by migrating to Azure Cloud products and solutions. Business Support Systems are all systems that drive your business and can range from CRM, Web shop, Self-care portal, Product Catalog, Customer Data, Call Center solution ... Triple-Innovations is Microsoft ISV partner company with deep CSP (Telco) background, we provide analysis, architecture, and Business Support System solution implementation. Our solutions are built on Microsoft Azure Cloud and range from converged CRM, product catalogue, order management, customer data solutions, Marketing automation, delivery automation (CI/CD), Cloud migration etc.
• Trust - Our key value is your trust in us as a professionals and company. We take care about your business and data and are ready to prove it with prepared legal agreements before any work commences.
Telco BSS and CRM Assessment 1 Week offer includes:
• Initial introduction call (few hours) where we present how can Azure help in your BSS transformation and we define three goals you’d like to achieve (e.g. automation and delivery improvements (CI/CD), legacy transformation, Cloud migration, TM Forum ODA readiness)
• We exchange needed materials and send you list of topics and questions we would like to discuss in more details on follow-up call
• Follow-up – topics and Q&A walkthrough
• Triple-Innovations experts will create improvement proposal based upon your inputs (3-day work)
• Provided cost cutting analysis (by leveraging Microsoft Azure)
• BSS Architectural proposal (high level architecture proposal)
• Delivery and time to market improvements (Microsoft DevOps services)
• TM Forum open digital architecture readiness
• Transformation roadmap with description of professional services and steps for your BSS transformation project