Using best-practice methodologies, we assess your infrastructure and applications, plan and design the migration, and implement a consolidated, flexible, and resilient server environment.
Our Microsoft Azure migration services find and deliver the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions to best fit your needs. From assessing current on-premise and cloud environments to building and executing a clear migration plan to help you achieve greater flexibility and agility.
- Kick-off Call: Introduction to the Trustmarque team, review of dependencies and identification of key personnel, with call and workshop scheduling
- Service Discovery Workshop(s): Discovery of infrastructure, applications, security posture, governance, and data types/sources
- Design: Based on the information gathered from the discovery sessions we will provide a high-level design that meets customer needs for migration
- Deployment: Build Azure Landing Zone as per customer requirements specification as appropriate
- Migration & Functional Testing: On Landing zone deployment and testing, test migration using either ASR or Azure Migrate. Production migration in defined waves and change management. Application Functional testing ratified with customer
- Handover and Documentation: Detailed documentation provided and ‘Handover to Services (HOTS)’ process followed to ensure customers have the information required for ongoing management of the environment
- Discovery workshops to understand key compliance and security requirements as well as the current hybrid application and infrastructure stack
- Secure, compliant Landing Zone in Azure that will be the control point for all traffic into and out of Azure. It will also have cost control elements, Key Vaults, monitoring and security tools as per industry best practice
- Migration of agreed Windows & SQL workloads to Azure
- Full documentation and handover to services process