Valence will build a working prototype that demonstrates the capabilities and benefits of Azure Purview.
Leveraging Azure Services, Valence will build a working prototype that demonstrates the capabilities and benefits of Azure Purview.
The Valence Azure Purview Unified Data Governance proof of concept (PoC) will provide a unified data governance solution that helps you manage and govern your on-premises, multi-cloud, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) data. Easily create a holistic, up-to-date map of your data landscape with automated data discovery, sensitive data classification, and end-to-end data lineage.
We help our clients implement a unified data governance solution that helps them manage and govern their on-premises, multi-cloud, and SaaS data. We are relentless in asking the right questions, so we deploy systems that will yield actionable and measurable results. We work with our clients to easily create a holistic, up-to-date map of your data landscape with automated data discovery, sensitive data classification, and end-to-end data lineage.
As part of this PoC engagement, Valence will conduct the following:
* Azure Purview overview briefing
* Identify business challenges, opportunities and scenarios
* Document data classifications and compliance requirements
* Map & load sample data
* Run initial Purview analysis
* Develop data mapping, data classification, business glossary, and data catalog
* Deployment of the end-to-end proof of concept into customer's Azure subscription
Deliverables of the engagement will include:
* Architecture of the Azure Purview solution that meets the customer requirements
* Unified map of up to 3 client data sources, and 1 custom classification
* Source code of the developed solution
* Deployment of Azure Purview and configuration instructions for the proof of concept
* Training and handoff
The cost is estimated and may vary based on the complexity and functionality of the customer's specific requirements.