Vology’s Cloud Transformation Services are intended to help our customers focus on what matters most with their cloud journey.
Lift & Shift is not the only strategy, but rather the beginning of a journey to an optimized, well-governed cloud environment. We will take our customers through their journey to cloud maturity, Data/analytics-driven approach to application decisions, Migration planning, Innovation & Governance strategy & single workload proof of value to ensure a smooth migration that allows our customers to realize a cost-effective, scalable, reliable, and secure Azure environment. This means they will be able to spend more time on what matters most.
- Perform a review of the existing systems and environment
- Create a migration plan including specific requirements and Azure components in Compute services, networking, storage, etc.
- Cloud Strategy Planning – Define the Journey
- Cloud Readiness Assessment (Iaas & PaaS)
- Financial Analysis & ROI
- Defined Roadmap for Strategy Execution
- Cloud Roadmap
- Cloud Design Architectural diagram
- Workload dependency mapping session
- Financial Analysis based on plan
- Single workload Proof of Value.
Timeline & Planned Workshops:
- Define The Strategy - Migration planning
- Connectivity of Vology Tools
- Data Gathering/Analytics Review
- Recommended Reference Architecture Workshop
- Review of existing architecture
- Vology provides overall reference architectural diagram of proposed state
- Workload Dependency Mapping overview and discussion
- Financial Assessment & Proof of Value
- Proposed financial plan – The CFO View
- Cloud Migration Financial Plan
- Single Workload Proof of Value Migration
- Proof of Value Workload is limited to single non-critical
- Further detailed estimates may expand the timeline and increase the scope.
- POC/POV: Azure subscriptions will require CSP agreement.
- Service includes free assessment of first 50 workloads. Scope and Pricing will adjust according to your requirements and desired scope.