Vology's migration services takes a system architect-level approach for planning and executing all aspects of your cloud migration which is underpinned by our Office of Innovation.
Our core responsibility will include defining necessary refactoring required to make the migration successful, designing strategies for data migration, defining cloud-solution requirements, and determining migration priorities.
Azure services options include but are not limited to:
Compute services - VM's, Containers & AKS, VM Scale Sets, Dev/Test Lab, etc.
Networking - Azure Virtual Network, Azure Load Balancer, Azure Application Gateway, Azure DNS, Azure Virtual Firewalls, etc.
Storage - Azure File Storage, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Queue Storage, etc.
Vology's security-first migration service will assess your workloads, and determine the appropriate technical steps to transition that workload using one of 3 proven methodologies including PaaS & IaaS Lift & Shift, technical migration or application-centric migration.
Assessment includes an analysis of your current architecture and a summary of findings with recommendations that aim at delivering benefits such as high availability, secured access control, scalability and agility, fully managed services, and accessibility from anywhere your business conducts.
VOLOGY Migration Methodology & Timeline
Week 1: Review & Tools Connectivity
• Existing Infrastructure Review – Architecture & Security
• Application dependency mapping, identification, and Azure migration planning
• Reference Architecture Build of New Azure Cloud Environment
• Server/App migration services
• Azure Performance Review and Adjustments
• Day-2 Steady State operations discussion.
• Vology’s cloud transformation service is highly recommended for best outcome
• Further detailed estimates may expand the timeline and increase the scope.
• POC/POV: Azure subscriptions will require CSP agreement.
• Service includes assessment of first 30 workloads. Scope and Pricing will adjust according to your requirements and desired scope.