VOLO offers Azure Cloud Adoption Framework workshop to present the process of the successful Azure cloud adoption, which remediates diverse business and IT issues.
VOLO, a software development company with 15+ years of expertise, is an outstanding service provider helping customers to migrate and modernize their applications, as well as build cloud native apps. VOLO accelerates customer's Azure workloads' migration and provides Azure cloud management and governance services. VOLO is as well Microsoft’s Advanced Specialized Partner for Kubernetes on Azure implementations. VOLO has successfully completed Azure hosted application containerization and deployment projects with numerous customers from US and Western Europe.
The following workshop provides the overview of Azure Cloud Adoption framework components, that are the prerequisites of any successful cloud migration and modernization implementation. The offer encompasses the presentation of Azure Cloud Adoption Framework solutions, using Azure Well-Architected Review and Azure Landing Zone Review tools.
During the workshop, VOLO's highly experienced and certified team members will elaborate on following critical aspects of the Azure Cloud Adoption Framework:
• Defining a robust and integrative cloud strategy
• Defining the required human resources and their skilling plan
• The process of thorough business discovery
• Application and workload assessment
• Azure total cost of ownership calculation and other financial considerations
• Migration/modernization plan
• Landing zone review and design
• Successful deployment of workloads in the Azure
• Efficient management of workloads through Azure cloud automation and backup tools
• Implementing proactive cloud governance measures through Azure tools
The workshop provides clear guidance and cloud adoption knowledge foundation, upon which customers are enabled to build their own cloud estate. VOLO's Cloud Adoption Framework offering is of high value since VOLO's engineers showcase real successful implementation instances for each of the Cloud Adoption Framework components.
The workshop sessions can be held both online or offline, depending on appropriate arrangements and agreements.
Note: the pricing and the duration for the service depends on a number of factors including (but not limited to) workshop arrangements and timing modifications, agreed on bilaterally.