VOLO’s Azure Well-Architected Framework workshop provides benchmark for validating cloud application workloads against global best practices, to further enable the enhancement of the application.
VOLO, a software development company with 15+ years of expertise, is an outstanding service provider helping customers to migrate and modernize their applications, as well as build cloud native apps. VOLO accelerates customer's Azure workloads' migration and provides Azure cloud management and governance services. VOLO is as well Microsoft’s Advanced Specialized Partner for Kubernetes on Azure implementations. VOLO has successfully completed Azure hosted application containerization and deployment projects with numerous customers from US and Western Europe. VOLO’s Azure Well-Architected Framework (WAF) workshop scope encompasses all five pillars of Azure WAF: 1. Cost management 2. Operational excellence 3. Performance efficiency 4. Reliability 5. Security
The agenda of the 1-day workshop is:
• Presentation of Azure Well-Architected Framework to corresponding client stakeholders
• Presentation of five pillars of Azure WAF
• Presentation of the Azure Well-Architected Review tool
• Presentation of the Azure Advisor tool and its recommendations for each of the five Azure WAF pillars
• Presentation of cost management use cases/scenarios and best practices
• Presentation of operational excellence use cases/scenarios and best practices
• Presentation of performance efficiency use cases/scenarios and best practices
• Presentation of reliability use cases/scenarios and best practices
• Presentation of security use cases/scenarios and best practices
The initial consultancy from Microsoft’s verified partner VOLO in the form of the Azure Well-Architected Framework (WAF) workshop provides clients with the necessary guidance and roadmap to clearly understand the advantages of the Azure Well-Architected Framework application, and to seamlessly navigate towards the actual implementation of the Azure Well-Architected Review and the design of the action plan of improvements.
The workshop can be held both online or offline, depending on appropriate arrangements and agreements.