To address the issue of error-prone and time-consuming manual infrastructure setting, eliminating human-error, VOLO offers Infrastructure as Code implementation along with configuration management.
VOLO is a certified Microsoft Gold Partner and a global software development and innovation company, with extensive experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) implementation, migration, automation, deployment, monitoring integration and operations management.
Infrastructure as Code implementation amends problems derived from the absence of the up-to-date document about the infrastructure state, as inability to share the seamless workflow between team members and repetitive cross-checks.
Once advanced implementation of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and configuration management on Microsoft Azure is set, team would benefit from increased speed of configuration and automated environment provisioning.
The process of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) on Microsoft Azure implementation follows below steps:
1. Assessment of the existing infrastructure
2. Planning for infrastructure optimization, highlighting business problems, objectives and drivers
3. Infrastructure adaptation to Infrastructure as Code
4. Developing the Infrastructure as Code
5. Proof of concept in test environment
6. Implementation plan
7. Implementation of Infrastructure as Code
Configuration management activities would encompass:
1. Configuration identification
2. Configuration control
3. Configuration Audit
The deliverables of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) on Microsoft Azure implementation are:
• State aware Infrastructure as Code
• Low level technical/architecture design document
• Automated configuration changes
• Historical trackable changes
• High speed of implementation duplication
Note: the pricing and the duration for the service depends on a number of factors including (but not limited to) customer size, workloads involved and geographical spread.