This 7 days consulting engagement will help you and your team to develop a defense-in-depth strategy utilizing Microsoft’s Azure Active Directory Premium, Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection.
Activities for 7 days:
Hardened Infrastructure Assessment and Analysis:
* Resources are locked into their configuration parameters through the use of Azure Blueprint. The deployed resources include: Azure Firewall, Active Directory, Key Vault, Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, Virtual Networks with subnets, Network Security Groups, and Role Based Access Control definitions. Policy Controls Implementation:: Set of Azure policies that help provide real-time enforcement, compliance assessment, and remediation. Azure Automation: dramatically reduces response times by enforcing account protection, account remediation, and modification of access policies automatically or via workflow/delegation based on the threat assessment.
Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection Implementation: protects users from phishing URLs at time-of-click and allows revocation/blocking of the attack URLs. Microsoft Cloud App Security Implementation: provides forensic behavioral data and multiple pivots for attack investigation, maintains known attack signatures, and tracks indications of compromise for discovering unknown attacks. Power BI Report creation: visually correlates data gathered from threat assessment and tracking indications of compromise in order to determine sources of compromise and common attack vectors.
Deliverables and Outcome:
* Azure Infrastructure Security Assessment Report
* Customized Blueprint and control mapping
* Recommendation of right set of tools for monitoring and management
* Compliance based on Azure Policy
* In depth insight and guidance on Information Security