The Microsoft-Veritas partnership is based on many years of collaboration, development, and support, with proven results in enterprises and small businesses worldwide. The close relationship between V
Microsoft Azure with Backup Exec
The Microsoft-Veritas partnership is based on many years of collaboration, development, and support, with proven results in enterprises and small businesses worldwide. The close relationship between Veritas and Microsoft ensures that customers will benefit from the innovation and the highest-quality data protection in the cloud with Azure. Establishing an effective data backup, protection, and recovery program can be challenging. For example, your organization will likely have to deal with:
• Data Growth: Ever-expanding volumes of data and the need to protect it.
• Flexibility: Protection and recovery strategies must be tailored to your business.
• Cost and Complexity: Multiple, complicated point solutions are expensive and inefficient to manage
• Compliance and accessibility: Meeting regulatory requirements while keeping data safe and easily accessible.
BACKUP EXEC WITH MICROSOFT AZURE BENEFITS
• Simplify data protection to secure, scalable, cloud-based Azure services.
• Reduce and convert CapEx to a more a predictable and manageable pay-as-you-go OpEx cost structure.
• Replace cumbersome and expensive tape backup and administration process with easy-to-use Microsoft Azure Storage.
• Minimize RPO and RTO with integrated DRaaS powered by Azure Site Recovery
MICROSOFT AZURE Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform. Azure integrates with your existing IT environment through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions and data residency and encryption features. Azure Storage is the cloud storage solution for modern applications that rely on durability, availability, and scalability to meet the needs of customers. Azure Storage is massively scalable, allowing you to store and process hundreds of terabytes of data, and is accessible from anywhere in the world, from applications running in the cloud, on the desktop, in the data center, or on a mobile device..
There are three scenarios to consider when integrating your backup and recovery strategy with the Azure cloud infrastructure: