This Data Centre Exit, Assess & Prioritise Assessment, is designed to assist customers exiting their data centre. We look at application migration priorities, TCO and associated risks & blockers.
With laser focus on the business outcomes and associated drivers, Xello are able to combine our experience & expertise across the Azure portfolio to help mitigate risks, reduce costs, and provide time to value better than most when it comes to Azure in the Australian market – to meet your objectives. The process of migrating to the Cloud begins with a fundamental understanding of your current state environment, overall business readiness and capabilities of migrating to the Cloud. This assessment suits organisations looking to reduce their on-premise footprint via a clearly defined pathway to the Cloud. The Methodology A comprehensive assessment report that will provide the following details;
• Technical Review of current state (existing environment & platforms)
• Workshop to define business, technical, functional & non-functional requirements as it relates to the possible Azure cloud future state
• Review critical target state landing zone requirements using repeatable processes & tools, e.g networking, security, policy & cost definitions
• Identify the optimisation of current state licensing
• Review workloads and applications in order to prioritise a risk adverse & cost optimised migration approach to Azure i.e risks, dependencies and constraints.
• Determine total cost of ownership (TCO) for business case justification
• Using Intellectual Property (IP), Xello will define and document a finalised report with key findings based on the above process Benefits
The process will allow the customer to understand overall suitability for cloud adoption, priority matrix in waves of Red/Amber/Green on application suitability to the cloud, exposure of any key blocker, constraints and migration hurdles and TCO across 3 Years.
Identity | Migration | Security
App Modernization | DevOps | Migration
App Modernization | Datacenter Management | DevOps
Analytics | AI + Machine Learning | Big Data