CoreView helps enterprises control Microsoft 365 licenses, administration, compliance, & security
Office & Microsoft 365 Management & Automation
CoreView is how large organizations get the most value out of their Office and Microsoft 365 spend by getting greater control over user permissions, license lifecycle management, compliance, and more...
- Decentralized administration: Delegate admin rights at a granular level for each user and create Least Privilege Access with more control than native Microsoft RBAC (Role-Based Access Control) or OUs (Organizational Unit)
- Security monitoring and governance: Search, filter, and alert on audit data efficiently, monitor compliance with security frameworks and quickly identify and remediate suspicious behaviour
- License management: Simplify license reporting and visibility across your Office and Microsoft 365 environment by assigning license pools to business units, implementing chargeback accounting and recovering licenses from inactive accounts
- User administration and management: Simplify IT management with workflows, automation and administer all Office and Microsoft 365 apps in a single portal
- Microsoft Teams management: Get control over your Microsoft Teams environment, prevent Teams sprawl, and enforce policies
- Unified cloud and on-premises management: With CoreView’s Hybrid Agent, you can connect CoreSuite to your on-prem Active Directory and manage both synchronized and cloud-only objects. Taking the guesswork out of where to make updates and the transition from on-prem to Office and Microsoft 365
- Microsoft 365 gives you a ton of capabilities. The challenge is managing and keeping track of all those capabilities across thousand of users in a multiple business units and locations
- Knowing how to write PowerShell scripts is not enough. Engineers aren’t just having to write those scripts. They’re having to maintain updates, respond to support issues, upload them to the server, and more. And it’s a lot to keep up with (on top of all their other responsibilities). With CoreView, all of that is taken off your team’s plate. You get a toolbox of automated workflows built with Powershell.
- Instead of just relying on a few PowerShell-savvy team members to handle scripts, your entire team (even non-technical SysAdmins) can use workflows in CoreView