The container solution helps you see container usage and diagnose failures across your public and private cloud environments.
With this solution, you can:
• See information about all your container hosts in a single location
• Know which containers are running and where they're running
• Troubleshoot by viewing and searching centralized logs without remoting to individual VMs
• Find containers that may be "noisy neighbors" and consuming excess resources on a host
• View centralized CPU and memory usage information for containers
Inventory information about containers such as container name, computer name, id, image, state, logs, and audit trail. We also gather performance data such as network, memory and CPU usage.
For more information about the solution and supported OS version, please see the documentation.