Deploy fully managed SignalR Service at scale.
Azure SignalR Service is an Azure managed PaaS service to simplify the development, deployment and management of real time web application using SignalR, with Azure supported SLA, scaling, performance and security. The service provides API/SDK/CLI/UI, and rich set of code samples, templates, and demo applications.
Core features for Azure SignalR Service:
- Native ASP.NET Core SignalR development support
- ASP.NET SignalR application support
- Multi-instance support for scaling, sharding, high-availability and disaster recovery scenarios
- REST API support for server broadcast scenarios
- Binding with Azure Functions for serverless applications
- Web Socket, comet and .NET Server-Sent-Event support
- Dashboard for performance and connection monitoring
- Token based AUTH model