NTT’s Managed Detection & Response (MDR) is a turnkey service that is singularly focused on quickly detecting and effectively responding to true cybersecurity threats. We bring together the best aspects of multiple disciplines making it easy for you to confidently go forward with growing your business.
Technology. People. Process.
MDR leverages the capabilities of Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) technology, including Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, and NTT’s Network Detection & Response (NDR) technology, the Cyber Threat Sensor. We combine this network and endpoint coverage with NTT’s proprietary Advanced Analytics, global threat intelligence and expert-driven threat hunting and validation capabilities.
NTT is one of five Tier 1 backbone Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the world and has been operating as a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) for thousands of clients over the past 20 years. This scale and reach translate to unmatched threat landscape visibility and provides extensive libraries of ‘high-fidelity labelled data’ to power our proprietary artificial intelligence machine learning (AI/ML) technologies, developed and refined over many years. Your advantage is that we shorten threat detection cycles of known and unknown threats with very high accuracy (true positive >97.4%) enabling the discovery of incidents before they cause significant impact.
Discover Hidden Threats and Respond Quickly.
Our experienced Technical Account Managers (TAMs) help you to derive risk-based insights from across the network to the endpoint. MDR brings together technology, people and processes in the easy-to-deploy service that you need to detect hard-to-find threats, disrupt complex and sophisticated cyberattacks, improve your cyber-resilience and reduce your risk.
- Network coverage with our proprietary network traffic analyzer with full packet capture
- Endpoint coverage with integration to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Advanced Analytics with machine learning and threat intelligence applied across network and endpoint data
- 24/7 analyst-driven investigation and disruption of attacks using NTT’S threat hunting platform
- Comprehensive security incident reports to enable a rapid response
- Orchestrated remote isolation of compromised hosts
- Portal for centralized information and reports
- Monthly meeting with Technical Account Manager for guidance and risk-based insight.