Open Systems’ Managed Detection and Response leverages Microsoft Sentinel combined with a 24x7 SOC.
Built for Microsoft security customers, MDR+ combines certified experts, exemplary processes, and seamless technology to deliver tailored, 24×7 protection while reducing attack surfaces and MTTR.
Benefits of Ontinue - Open Systems Microsoft Verified Managed XDR Solution
- MAXIMIZE YOUR MICROSOFT INVESTMENTS Maximize your security ROI and lower complexity by consolidating on the Microsoft security tools you already own.
- GET TAILORED, HIGHLY EFFECTIVE 24X7 PROTECTION Enjoy more effective 24x7 protection that is tailored to your critical assets and integrated into your existing processes.
- EMPOWER INFOSEC WITH MORE TIME AND STRATEGIC WORK Elevate InfoSec by eliminating daily firefighting, enabling them to focus on more strategic projects like architecting security frameworks and policies.
- IMPROVE YOUR SECURITY MATURITY CONTINUOUSLY Improve resilience and performance across the security lifecycle and continuously increase security maturity.
- PROVE THE EFFICACY OF YOUR SECURITY POSTURE Demonstrate the tangible efficacy of security while closing gaps; respond to actionable metrics from across the security lifecycle.
Maximize your Microsoft Investments
Open Systems Next-Gen MDR unlocks the power of Microsoft Defender like no other service, and helps you maximize your existing Microsoft security investments. Your security teams will be freed up to take on more strategic initiatives. The result? Security maturity improves and your InfoSec leaders are empowered by the data they need to prove security posture efficacy.
Mission Control for Cyber Security
MDR+ mitigates threats and reduces risk by deploying a Mission Control on top of your existing Microsoft investments.
At the heart of the MDR+ service is Mission Control, the 24×7 global security operation responsible for the success of your mission – from beginning to end – so you can mitigate threats and reduce risk.
Mission Control combines certified experts, exemplary processes, and seamless technology that integrates with and extends the Microsoft security stack. We combine our rich understanding of your environment with deep threat expertise to reduce your attack surface and your mean time to respond to threats.