Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on Microsoft Azure, orchestration and automation at scale.
This offering is available to supported countries in EMEA. Click here if you are based in a country outside of EMEA.
Before You Begin
BEFORE DEPLOYING Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on Microsoft Azure, you will need to activate a support subscription from Red Hat. When you click the link above, you will be redirected to the Red Hat console to activate your support account. When your support account has been activated, you will receive a confirmation email from Red Hat. Then, you will have access to all the benefits of Red Hat support including:
- A subscription entitlement for Ansible Automation Controller once Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on Microsoft Azure is deployed
- Access to extensive open source software repositories in a variety of packaging formats
- Red Hat’s community of expertise includes world-class support engineers available 24/7, asynchronous support ticketing, knowledge base articles, and “how to” guides
- Operational guidance and automation with advanced analytics and monitoring tools, patching, upgrade, and remediation services
Contact Red Hat Sales for volume discount inquiries.
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on Microsoft Azure
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on Microsoft Azure, is an automation and orchestration solution that enables the modern enterprise to securely operate and manage automation at the scale, complexity and flexibility required. Read the data sheet here.
Use Ansible Automation Platform on Azure for OS configuration, application provisioning, network automation, security orchestration, and so much more.
It includes integrations with native Azure services, and the Microsoft collection for Azure, to quickly deploy, automate, and manage Azure resources along with your broader IT ecosystem of resources and applications.
- Orchestrate: Support cloud operations via a single management layer and reusable automation workflows for deployment and retirement, infrastructure orchestration, and cloud migration.
- Operationalize: Understand what you are running where, and programmatically access Azure services in an automated fashion to support infrastructure visibility, cloud operations, and automated troubleshooting.
- Govern: Manage Azure environments to enhance business continuity, infrastructure optimization, and compliance.