ScienceLogic SL1 Message Collector 10.1 Image
The network is critical to the backbone of IT. And ITOps teams are under enormous pressure to have their networks flow as seamlessly as electricity. Networking monitoring tools can help you move from reactive to preemptive network management by automating discovery, mapping, and management of your IT and business networks. Network monitoring tools also provide network maps, critical alerts, and reports so that you can reduce MTTR and provide a better experience to your end-user.
In other words, your organization can benefit from using network monitoring tools because they help you be more proactive—reducing downtime and responding quickly to issues—before they impact your end-user.
SL1 provides you with actionable insights across your entire network infrastructure—WAN, LAN, SDN, routers, switches, firewalls, and more. With SL1, you can adopt the latest technologies without sacrificing management visibility. It's easy—with SL1—our unified IT operations platform, you can monitor availability, performance, configuration, utilization, and capacity for any network technology and any vendor.
SL1 Network Monitoring Capabilities
Discover how SL1 network monitoring can help you move from reactive to preemptive network management and successful network transformations.
* Access detailed network visibility, combined with application, system, and OS usage monitoring.
* View dependencies between technology components of key business services.
* Use visual dashboards providing insight to operations teams, customers, and stakeholders.
* Enrich fault prevention and capacity planning with highly granular events and alerts, integrated with our ticketing module or external ticketing systems.
* Get real-time reporting on device-level and service-level performance and availability.
* Use rapid, automated network discovery for complete asset inventory.