Digital Twin for Infrastructures
3D-Twin is a software platform for Desktop and Hololens2, specifically designed for projects that involve the construction or maintenance of Railroads, Highways, Oil&Gas plants or similar.
Decision makers, engineers and supervisors can inspect the progress of building being made or compare the design BIM model overlapped with real-life scanned data of a worksite.
Monitoring an infrastructure or plant can be securely and remotely achieved directly from your office, without the need to travel on site.
COMMON FUNCTIONALITIES (Desktop and Hololens2)
- select a site to view from real-world immersive map (BING)
- view Digital Twin model
- view meshes or point cloud rendered in the cloud with Azure Remote Rendering
- overlap design BIM model
- toggle on/off "overlapped elements" of a site
- cut meshes with a plane for inspection
- view and aggregate "spatial media" (text, image, pdf, video)
- view and aggregate tooltips
- view and aggregate live IoT sensors
- take screenshots and send them by email directly in the app
- create a ticket to ask for assistance through CRM
- start Dynamics 365 Remote Assist from within the app (requires a license)
- move and rotate objects with hands manipulation
- view 3D model content in space with different scales like 1:100 (Remote AR) or 1:1 real size (OnField MR)
DOWNLOAD AND DEMO THE APPLICATION
Please download it for free on you Hololens2 devices from Microsoft Store https://www.microsoft.com/it-it/p/3dtwin
In the login in panel just press the "Demo Button" to enter and try out the demo content without the need of an account.
ADD/EDIT YOU OWN CONTENT
With a valid license users can upload and edit their own data, stored on their own tenant or ours.
Please contact us to unlock this feature.
Please contact us at email@example.com to acquire a valid license account or view the plans at https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/seikey.3dtwin
CREATE NEW CONTENT (SCANNING AND POST-PROCESSING SERVICE)
Seikey provides professional enterprise service to capture reality through the use of laser scanners and drones. Data is then processed into XR-Ready models and made available in the app. Photogrammetry is used in combination with laser data to obtain 3D models that are geometrically accurate and visually in high definition.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for the digitalization of a site.
Do you already have raw data?
Please contact us for just the post-processing service and the upload on the platform.