Move your SharePoint libraries to Azure Files quickly and securely
Has your organization outgrown SharePoint for file storage? If you are using over 1 TB of SharePoint storage, you could reduce your cost up to 3x by switching to Azure Files.
• 25 TB max storage
• 250 GB max file size
• Sync issues when Document Libraries hit 300,000 documents.
Common scenarios that have this challenge
• CAD files
• Render farms
• Video storage
• Photo libraries
Starting at $0.06/GB, Azure Files is a fully managed Cloud File Share solution that can replace your existing SharePoint document libraries. Users will be able to access their files using a mapped drive over SMB, just like previous versions of Windows file shares. Cambay Consulting’s professional services will assess and evaluate whether migration from SharePoint to Azure Files for storage is the right fit for your organization.
Cambay’s global team of Azure experts will work with you to understand and document your current SharePoint environment. After we have identified requirements specific to your environment, we will put together a comprehensive plan of action to move your workload to Azure Files while also helping to determine both the cost of remaining in SharePoint and moving to Azure Files.
At Cambay, we have developed our assessment and migration tool for SharePoint to Azure Files migrations, allowing us to deliver projects with speed and precision. This way, you can take advantage of our upfront investment and make the right decision for your organization’s long-term vision.
• SharePoint requirements gathering and analysis.
• Azure Files recommendations and walkthrough
• Comprehensive documentation regarding current SharePoint libraries
• Projected TCO of moving SharePoint libraries to Azure Files
• Recommendation – Fitment of Azure Files to your organization
• Retain permissions already set in SharePoint.
• Move files while keeping metadata intact.
• Understand the different storage