We provide expert insight and tailored guidance to organizations seeking to undertake Cloud Transformations.
*Cloud Transformation Primers* are designed for organizations that are either just starting their cloud journey or cloud adopters that have stalled. In either case, organizations that are lacking the expertise to accurately plot a course forward and require help understanding the full capabilities of the cloud.
Cloud Transformation Primers always follow the same four-stage process outlined below.
**Day 1 - Pre-Workshop Call**
* Brief call to discuss: Business Priorities, Cloud Strategy, Cloud Adoption Drivers, Challenges, and Cloud Initiatives. Used to tailor workshops to customer requirements.
**Day 2-3 - Current State Review Workshop**
* Capture business objectives and considerations to identify how the cloud can help solve business challenges.
**Day 4 - Possible Future State Workshop**
* Outline and Plan changes to existing IT people, processes, and tools that support the upcoming transformation journey.
**Day 5 - Executive Summary**
* Summary report and proposal for next steps
1. **Executive Summary Report** - Summary of findings during the workshop, high-level timeline with milestones, identification of early wins, and definition of success criteria.
2. **Next Steps Proposal** - Future recommended options tailored to the customer's requirements.
Price varies based on T&M needed to deliver this 5-day assessment.