Application Strategy provides customers with an strategic and actionable set of recommendations for their application so that they can realize the full value of the cloud.
**Phase 1** *(Remote)* - Week 1
* Internal Kick Off, Team Preparation, and Customer Kick Off
**Phase 2** *(Onsite)* - Week 2
* Discovery & Information Collection
**Phase 3** *(Remote)* - Week 3
* Analysis & Recommendations
**Phase 4 & 5** *(Remote or Onsite)* - Week 4
* Recommendations Presentation and Close Out
1. **Modernization Recommendations & Roadmap** - A set of recommendations on how to leverage cloud-native design patterns to drive operational efficiency, increased reliability, faster time to market or cost savings.
2. **Business Case** - Our team ties each of these recommendations to the investment required and expected outcomes. This information enables the customer to get buy-in from their leadership on the plan.
3. **Executive Briefing** - An executive briefing to application owners, business unit leaders, and IT leaders on the recommendations and investment required to realize the benefit.