Help customers realize, plan and develop a framework around WAN transformation and get clear insight into the best approach and architect so that they can confidently progress in their cloud journey.
Working with the customer, Equinix develops a customized WAN strategy with focus on improved latency, performance, security and flexibility, while providing clear insights into expected return on investment (ROI), or Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Leveraging our methodology ensures fast application delivery from the cloud or data centers out to employees and customers.
Hosted by an Equinix Global Solutions Architect™, the initial workshop utilizes an agenda that’s focused on current state and future state Azure cloud strategy-including SaaS & IaaS utilization along with application consumption and Microsoft ExpressRoute connectivity.
* Designs architecture for customer’s digital transformation
* Provides insight into current WAN performance, limitations and costs
* Defines a recommended future state WAN-aligning with customer's Azure strategy
* Delivers a TCO/ROI assessment-highlighting cost savings to accelerate transformation
* Helps identify a clear consumption pathway for Microsoft Azure with current & future application use
Day 1 Agenda: Discovery
Facilitated discussion to get a better understanding of customer's existing environment, challenges, drivers and objectives to enable effective and realistic future-state planning.
Day 2 Agenda: Future State
Planning and consensus-building around optimization and implementation options for cloud-optimized WAN future state.
**Funded workshops available for qualified customers*