Gijima has tailor made solutions to assist South African Local Government organisations achieve successful Information Technology Service Continuity.
Continuity of government is paramount in the event of a crisis or emergency. Government, business and industry is vulnerable to a variety of hazards that threaten their communities,
customers, economy and the environment.
Gijima’s solution provides IT best practices to achieve seamless recovery to an alternative location defined according to the business requirements, in the event of outage. Gijima's approach to defining a well-architected, robust and best-practice business continuity process for government is as follows:
1. Assess the current business continuity process and infrastructure landscape.
2. Provide recommendations in-line with Microsoft Azure technologies and best-practice
3. Define new business continuity processes in-line with the municipality business requirements and Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies best-practice
4. Onboard the Municipality to the newly defined business continuity plan in line with business requirements
Adopting Gijima's Business Continuity process will achieve the following benefits:
- Seamless Recovery
- Automated Process for business continuity
- Minimal investment
- Achieving a successful audit
- Remote Delivery