Microsoft Azure IoT Developer course provides students with the skills and knowledge required to successfully create and maintain the cloud and edge portions of an Azure IoT solution
1. An Azure IoT Developer is responsible for implementing and then maintaining the cloud and edge portions of an Azure IoT solution. In addition to configuring and maintaining devices by using Azure IoT services and other Microsoft tools, the IoT Developer also sets up the physical devices and is responsible for maintaining the devices throughout the life cycle.
2. The IoT Developer implements designs for IoT solutions, including device topology, connectivity, debugging and security. For Edge device scenarios, the IoT Developer also deploys compute/containers and configures device networking, which could include various edge gateway implementations.
3. The IoT Developer implements designs for solutions to manage data pipelines, including monitoring and data transformation as it relates to IoT.
4. The IoT Developer works with data engineers and other stakeholders to ensure successful business integration. IoT Developers should have a good understanding of Azure services, including data storage options, data analysis, data processing, and the Azure IoT PaaS versus SaaS options.
5. IoT Developers should have basic programming skills in at least one Azure-supported language, including C#, Node.js, C, Python, or Java.
1. Introduction to IoT and Azure IoT Services
2. Devices and Device Communication
3. Device Provisioning at Scale
1. Message Processing and Analytics
2. Insights and Business Integration
3. Azure IoT Edge Deployment Process
1. Azure IoT Edge Modules and Containers
2. Device Management
3. Solution Testing, Diagnostics, and Logging
1. Azure Security Center and IoT Security Considerations
3. Build an IoT Solution with IoT Central