- Servicios de consultoría
DP-300T00: Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions 4: days Workshop
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL Server database infrastructure for cloud.
In this course, you will learn on-premises and hybrid relational databases and who work with the Microsoft PaaS relational database offerings. Additionally, it will be of use to individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL-based relational databases.
• Data Professionals managing data and databases who want to learn about administering the data platform technologies that are available on Microsoft Azure • Data Architects and Application Developers who need to understand what technologies are available for the data platform with Azure and how to work with those technologies through applications.
• Working with, maintaining, and developing with SQL Server • Experience with Azure, such as deploying and managing resources
• Introduction to Azure Database Administration
1. Prepare to maintain SQL databases on Azure
• Plan and Implement Data Platform Resources
1. Deploy IaaS solutions with Azure SQL 2. Deploy PaaS solutions with Azure SQL 3. Evaluate strategies for migrating to Azure SQL 4. Migrate SQL workloads to Azure SQL Databases 5. Migrate SQL workloads to Azure Managed Instances 6. Lab: Provision SQL Server on an Azure Virtual Machine 7. Lab: Provision an Azure SQL Database
• Implement a Secure Environment for a Database Service
1. Configure database authentication and authorization 2. Protect data in-transit and at rest 3. Implement compliance controls for sensitive data 4. Lab: Authorize Access to Azure SQL Database with Azure Active Directory 5. Lab: Configure a server-based firewall rule using the Azure portal 6. Lab: Enable Microsoft Defender for SQL and Data Classification
• Monitor and Optimize Operational Resources
1. Describe performance monitoring 2. Configure SQL Server resources for optimal performance 3. Configure databases for optimal performance 4. Lab: Isolate performance problems through monitoring 5. Lab: Detect and correct fragmentation issues
• Optimize Query Performance
1. Explore query performance optimization 2. Explore performance-based database design 3. Evaluate performance improvements 4. Lab: Identify and resolve blocking issues 5. Lab: Identify database design issues 6. Lab: Isolate problem areas in poorly performing queries in a SQL Database
• Automate database tasks
1. Automate deployment of database resources 2. Create and manage SQL Agent jobs 3. Manage Azure PaaS tasks using automation 4. Lab: Deploy Azure SQL Database using an Azure Resource Manager template 5. Lab: Create a CPU status alert for a SQL Server 6. Lab: Deploy an automation runbook to automatically rebuild indexes
• Plan and Implement a High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solution
1. High Availability and Disaster Recovery Strategies 2. IaaS Platform and Database Tools for HADR 3. PaaS Platform and Database Tools for HADR 4. Database Backup and Recovery 5. Lab: Configure geo-replication for Azure SQL Database 6. Lab: Backup to URL and Restore from URL