Windows Virtual Desktop Professional Services engagement (2 weeks POC) that will give your business a cloud modernised work space.
Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) is a comprehensive desktop and application virtualisation service running in the cloud. It’s the only virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) Solution that delivers simplified management, multi-session Windows 10, optimisations for Office 365 ProPlus, and support for Remote Desktop Services (RDS) environments in Azure. Deploy and scale your Windows desktops and apps on Azure in minutes and get built-in security and compliance features.
Is your business struggling to migrate from Windows 7 before the official end of life date set by Microsoft and/or is looking for a way to still use Windows 7 after the official End Of Life Date 'Or' Does your business require an extended use of Windows 7 while migrating legacy applications away?
Microsoft's latest release enables your business to be more productive with a cloud virtualised experience on a desktop, mobile device and browser. Simplify management, provisioning, and data security/access and apps using WVD. Reduce costs and resources associated with managing on-premises infrastructure, migrate to Windows Virtual Desktop today.
* Project meeting; review Customer’s Azure environment and finalise project scope for WVD POC
* Create Azure resources for Windows Virtual Desktop Proof Of Concept
* Connect both the Customer’s Active Directory to Azure Active Directory
* Creation of WVD user groups, a service principal, and admin
* Deploy a Windows Virtual Desktop Tenant in Azure
* Create a Tenant Group Multi session-host servers
* Deploy Host Pool/(s) for Windows 10 multi-session Office 365 for non-persistent desktops
* Create secure roaming user profile storage using Azure files.
* Configure FSLogix profile containers
* Deploy and configure a Host Pool for Windows 10 multi-session Office 365 persistent desktops
* Deploy and configure a WVD Management Portal Web Service
* Demonstration of deployed POC with Customer
* Documentation and Handover.