CipherPoint Eclipse Data Security API
The CipherPoint Eclipse Data Security API (Data Security API) allows software and application developers to quickly and easily integrate layered data security capabilities such as data encryption, automated key management, permissions management, and activity logging.
While traditional cryptographic interfaces such as PKCS#11, Java Cryptography Extension or Microsoft CNG only provide data encryption, the Data Security API also provides a full set of data security features needed by software developers to meet data privacy and compliance requirements.
- Provide layered data security including data at rest encryption
- Accelerate time-to-market at a greatly reduced development cost
- Deliver state of the art data security functionality for your application
- Fully meet compliance mandates regarding data encryption and key management
- Easily integrate CipherPoint Eclipse capabilities in custom solutions and security automation use cases involving workflow and Business Process Management
- Reduce risk associated with “homegrown” encryption and key management projects
The Data Security API is compliant with FIPS 140-2 cryptography and encryption key management. The Data Security API utilizes REST JSON Web Service APIs to support any development environment.