Intel Cloud Edition for Lustre* Software - Eval
Intel Cloud Edition for Lustre* software is a scalable, parallel file system purpose-built for HPC. Ideally suited for dynamic, pay-as-you-go applications, Intel CE for Lustre software helps maximize storage performance and cost-effectiveness with Azure.
- The most widely used file system in supercomputing, now available on Azure for unparalleled scalability.
- The Intel Cloud Edition for Lustre* software combines the Lustre file system with Ganglia and the Lustre Monitoring Tool to form a complete file system solution for HPC and Enterprise Technical Computing.
- Easily add, remove, or reconfigure Azure resources to match mixed workloads and budgets for optimal return on investment.
- SSH to "MGS" and run this command to see the MGS NID: "sudo lctl list_nids".
- This will give you a NID like 10.0.0.4@tcp, which can be added to a client mount command (adjust NID and filesystem name for actual values): "mount -t lustre 10.0.0.4@tcp:/scratch /mnt/scratch".
- If this command completes successfully, you have an active Lustre mount.
- If you are interested in getting more information or participating in a limited evaluation of the software please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org