Provides secure zero trust access to any workload without the need for a VPN
While most zero trust models seem complicated, ours provides instant provisioning and seamless access – your remote workers aren’t even aware that zero trust is being applied. We also provide zero trust across all Microsoft cloud workloads as well as on-premises and even other clouds. Our free 14-day trial allows you to experience Barracuda CloudGen Access securing remote access in real time before purchasing.
Barracuda CloudGen Access features include:
- Clients for virtually any type of access device
- Remote, conditional, and contextual access to resources
- Phishing and threat protection at the device level, i.e. the edge
- High performance access without the network latency and battery drain of legacy VPN products
- Deploys as a highly-available microservices cluster that can automatically scale up and down
For more information on CloudGen Access’ broad range of features, visit Barracuda CloudGen Access for Azure.
CloudGen Access benefits for users:
- Simplifies secure remote access so you can focus on your business.
- Reduces over-privileged access and associated third-party risks by providing conditional contextual access to resources.
- All activity takes place at the device-level which ensures data privacy as well as user privacy because data never leaves your network.
- Full visibility into device and user activity across remote workers, outsourcers, partners, contractors and post-M&A subsidiaries that ensures compliance.
- Faster easier, and more scalable than traditional VPN solutions while eliminating the need for most IT intervention
- Deep integration with Azure Active Directory leverages your existing network access hierarchies to eliminate tedious set-ups
Frequently-asked questions:Is CloudGen Access appropriate for cross-data silo operations - example, Extract-Transform-Load data farming for Machine Learning?
How does CloudGen Access compare to Azure Directory Proxy management?
Barracuda CloudGen Access is likely the best method to ensure disparate data providers remain “in their swim lanes” while providing direct network access to only what they’re entitled to use.
These solutions can work together if that’s appropriate for your IT stack: CloudGen Access goes beyond what AAD Proxy provides by extending access control beyond Microsoft apps and services (a requirement for most companies).
Are there specific web app dependencies for Barracuda CloudGen Access?
When deployed in Azure, CloudGen Access can leverage AAD Premium Tier 1 or 2 to maintain its authorized user directories but there are no specific dependencies