Prevent identity-based attacks across hybrid IAM infrastructure with unified identity protection
Silverfort Unified Identity Protection Platform
Silverfort enables enterprises to gain real time protection against identity-based attacks that utilize compromised credentials to access enterprise on-prem or cloud resources without requiring any agents or proxies.
Silverfort natively integrates with all existing IAM solutions, to extend secure access controls such as Risk-Based Authentication and MFA across all on-prem and cloud environments. This includes assets that could never have been protected in this manner before, such as homegrown/legacy applications, IT infrastructure, file systems, command-line tools, machine-to-machine access, and more. Silverfort continuously monitors all access attempts by users and service accounts, and analyses risks in real-time using an AI-based engine to enforce adaptive access policies.
For customers with an Azure consumption commitment, you can count your purchase towards your commitment. Learn more here.
Key Use Cases
Silverfort Bridging: Hybrid IAM Consolidation on Azure AD
- Use Silverfort to automatically discover and easily migrate applications to Azure AD
- Seamlessly connect any assets that couldn’t be migrated before into Azure AD including homegrown and legacy applications, IT infrastructure, command-line tools, and more
- Manage Identity Protection of all your on-prem and multi-cloud environments in a unified manner within Azure AD
- Gain operational efficiency and protection by applying Azure AD security controls to all resources in your hybrid network
Extend Azure MFA to Any Resource
- Standardize on Microsoft Authenticator as the single MFA solution across your organization
- Use Silverfort to extend Azure MFA to all resources that don’t natively support it such as homegrown and legacy apps, IT infrastructure, file shares and databased, command-line tools, industrial systems, and more
- Eliminate the operational complexities entailed in managing several MFA solutions in parallel
Unified Risk-Based Authentication with Microsoft Security Graph API
- Add Microsoft Security Graph API feed to enrich Silverfort’s risk engine with real-time risk data
- Increase threat detection accuracy by correlating Silverfort’s access request data with Microsoft threat intelligence
Microsoft Active Directory Protection
- Introduce RBA, MFA, and Zero Trust to Active Directory managed servers and endpoints
- Prevent lateral movement by enforcing MFA on remote access command-line tools
- Gain granular visibility to all user access requests and audit resource usage