This assessment will provide you a practice to help your organisation to control and protect business email, confidential documents and data with the best practice of Azure Information Protection.
Our cloud expert team will provide you with essential knowledge in Azure Information Protection and featured solutions according your projects or processes. Starting from a review of existing security needs and security objectives, we will show you how to configure information protection policies that are based on data sensitivity.
1. A solid understanding of the modern cyber threat landscape, and the capabilities of Azure Information Protection.
1. Baseline report on current Security posture and the next steps list to implement information protection solution.
* Overview of modern cyberthreats that are targeted towards intellectual property and customer information theft.
* Discussing your current approach to information protection.
* Azure Information Protection capabilities and the best practices
* Information protection policies.
* Identification of the Users roles with respect to sensitive data.
* Classification of the sensitive data and labelling it. Automatic classification based on policies.
* User permissions to ensure safe data sharing.
* Applying label-based actions.
* Securing an e-mail to safeguard against malicious threats.
* Control the access to documents and data.
* Office Data Loss Protection together with Azure Information Protection (AIP) labels.
* Guiding Users to work with sensitive data protected.
* Conclusions and Next steps.
*A3Cloud create solutions to increase your business productivity in private, public and hybrid scenarios. Our services are focused on private and safe collaboration tools, applications integration for workgroups and project teams, device management, corporate e-mail solutions, applications or databases re-architecture, end-to-end analytics implementation.
Security.Service is to help organizations prepare, protect, monitor and detect, respond all challenges of the security lifecycle.*