Migration of website and database to Microsoft Azure. Includes moving all assets, SSL certificates, domains, databases, etc.
## We will migrate and deploy your web application and database to the Microsoft Azure, allowing you to capitalize on reliable hosting services and scalability of the Azure Cloud Service. Our solution involves planning for the best implementation for your website, analyzing what you currently have an expected growth. The estimate is dependent on the number of servers to be migrated, necessary travel, training, etc.
### Scope of work
* Meeting with client to review the website architecture, platform, infrastructure, performance, security, backup and recovery, and any other requirements.
* Establish the necessary services in Azure that will compose the final implementation.
* Define cloud architecture.
* Create a migration plan based on cloud architecture. Present the plan to the client and adjust as necessary.
* Setup Azure subscription.
* Provision services.
* Setup infrastructure (virtual machines).
* Setup domains and SSL certificates.
* Setup an automated backup and recovery plan.
* Load balancing with Azure Traffic Manager.
* Setup website.
* Set the cut-off date, backup, and move the database.
* Pre-launch testing.
* Switch over DNS and launch.
* Post-launch testing.
* Document implementation.
* Brand new cloud environment for the website.
* Website up and running, following best practices for Azure cloud.
* Credentials and documentation for the new environment.
### Notes and Assumptions
* Assets, SSL certificate, and the domain will be provided by the client.
* For auto-scaling configuration, the website is assumed to be running in an app service and not a virtual machine.
* Azure Cloud provides services that can support the website and database being migrated.
* The website is built in ASP.NET or PHP.
* The database is SQL Server, MySQL or Postgres. NoSQL could be MongoDB, Cassandra or CosmosDB.