This course teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
• This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure. They should have broad knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance.
• Azure Solution Architects use the Azure Portal and as they become more adept they use the Command Line Interface.
1. Implement Virtual Networking
2. Implement VMs for Windows and Linux
3. Automate Deployment and Configuration of Resources
1. Implement Load Balancing and Network Security
2. Implement Storage Accounts
3. Implement Azure Active Directory
1. Implement and Manage Azure Governance
2. Implement and Manage Hybrid Identities
3. Manage Workloads in Azure
1. Implement Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
2. Manage Security for Applications
3. Implement an Application Infrastructure
1. Implement Container-Based Applications
2. Implement NoSQL Databases
3. Implement Azure SQL Databases